For full access to this site, you first need to create an account.
Learn more about the HECTOR project program, ask for further information and keep in touch with the newsletter subscription. Our staff will send you all the news about dates, guidelines and informations for your training with this Erasmus+ opportunity.
The project consists of two phases:
1. Online course with final testing
2. Summer School
1. U.C.A.V.O. – Unione dei Comuni Amiata Val d’Orcia (Project coordinator)
2. MAYASA (Minas de Almadén Y Arrayanes S.A.,s.m.e.)
3. Idrija Mercury Heritage Management Centre (CUDHg Idrija)
4. ECC - Association for Interdisciplinary Education and Consulting
5. Kultur und Arbeit e.V. – Association Culture & Work
6. Technical Museum of Slovenia
7. Consorzio Terre di Toscana
8. European Federation of Associations of Industrial and Technical Heritage
9. Business Foundation for Education (BFE)